Lightened Up Pumpkin Pie
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 slice
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
It doesn't have to be Thanksgiving to enjoy pumpkin pie, especially our version of Lightened Up Pumpkin Pie. Instead of using sugary pumpkin pie filling, we use simple canned pumpkin and then sweeten it to our liking, and yours!
What You'll Need
- 1 (9-inch) frozen, reduced-fat pie crust, thawed and baked according to package instructions.
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 1/2 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1/3 cup Splenda
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a bowl, combine canned pumpkin with all remaining ingredients and pour into baked pie crust.
- Bake about 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Feel free to add more pumpkin spice, cinnamon, nutmeg, or cloves to this easy pumpkin pie recipe.
- You can make this Lightend Up Pumpkin Pie ahead of time and freeze it for later.
You Might Also Like:
- Healthy Pumpkin Recipes: 6 Easy Pumpkin Desserts - here you'll find even more of your favorite pumpkin treats!
- Pumpkin Pie Cookies - You'll start with sugar cookie mix when you make these yummy pumpkin cookies.
- Amazing Apple Dessert Recipes - If you like pumpkin desserts, we have a feeling you might like these apple desserts too.
Download your free copy of our eCookbook, Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes: 20 Diabetic Recipes for Your Traditional Thanksgiving Menu.
Read NextNo-Bake Key Lime Pie
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 222
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 4.2g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.7g 17 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 259mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 30g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %