Oniony-Apple Pork Medallions
- COOK TIME
The contrast of savory onions and tart apples make for a tasty combo over these juicy and tender Oniony-Apple Pork Medallions. Not to mention, they are a low-carb lover's dream!
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 onion, cut in half, each half cut into slices
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored, and cut into thin slices
cup 98% fat-free chicken broth, divided
What to Do
- Cut tenderloin crosswise into 3/4-inch-thick slices.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Brown medallions over medium-high heat; remove and set aside. Add onion and apple slices. Stir and cook until light brown.
- Return pork medallions to skillet. Add 1/3 cup chicken broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer. Cook about 5 minutes, then add remaining chicken broth, if needed. Remove pork, onions, and apples and keep warm in serving dish.
- Cook sauce from skillet over medium-high until it thickens slightly; spoon sauce over pork.
A medallion is a small, round piece of meat, usually beef, veal or pork.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.