Roasted Pork Chops and Vegetables
- COOK TIME
Our hearty recipe for Pork Chops and Vegetables is a weeknight dinner winner. With everything they need to keep their bellies full and happy, this is one dish that'll always bring 'em to the table!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon black pepper
- 4 pork rib chops, 1/2-inch thick (about 1 pound)
- Cooking spray
- 4 ounces mushrooms, cut in half (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper. Spray both sides of pork chops with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1-1/2 teaspoons herb mixture; set aside remaining mixture. Place pork chops on prepared baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine mushrooms, bell pepper, onion, and tomatoes. Add oil and remaining herbs to vegetables, and stir until evenly coated. Spread evenly on baking sheet between pork chops.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until pork is no longer pink. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.