Roasted Pork Chops and Vegetables
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Our hearty recipe for Pork Chops and Vegetables is a weeknight dinner winner. With everything they need to keep their bellies full and happy, this is one dish that'll always bring 'em to the table!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 pork rib chops, 1/2-inch thick (about 1 pound)
- Cooking spray
- 4 ounces mushrooms, cut in half (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper. Spray both sides of pork chops with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1-1/2 teaspoons herb mixture; set aside remaining mixture. Place pork chops on prepared baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine mushrooms, bell pepper, onion, and tomatoes. Add oil and remaining herbs to vegetables, and stir until evenly coated. Spread evenly on baking sheet between pork chops.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until pork is no longer pink. Serve immediately.
Read NextPork Chop Casserole
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 192
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 2.4g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 20g 41 %
- Cholesterol 47mg 16 %
- Sodium 336mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.9g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 8 %
- Sugars 3.5g 0 %