Baked Stuffed Spuds
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 15 Min
Turn ordinary baked potatoes into your gang's new favorite side! Baked Stuffed Spuds are loaded with creamy goodness that everyone will love.
What You'll Need
- 3 baking potatoes, scrubbed and pierced with a fork
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Paprika for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake potatoes 50 to 55 minutes, or until tender; let cool slightly.
- Slice each potato in half and scoop out pulp; place pulp in a medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients except paprika and mix until thoroughly combined. Spoon mixture into potato shells and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes begin to brown and are heated through.
Read NextDreamy Sweet Potato Bake