Updated May 17, 2018
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 15 Min
Turn ordinary baked potatoes into your gang's new favorite side! Baked Stuffed Spuds are loaded with creamy goodness that everyone will love.
What You'll Need
- 3 baking potatoes, scrubbed and pierced with a fork
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
teaspoon onion powder
teaspoon black pepper
- Paprika for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake potatoes 50 to 55 minutes, or until tender; let cool slightly.
- Slice each potato in half and scoop out pulp; place pulp in a medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients except paprika and mix until thoroughly combined. Spoon mixture into potato shells and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes begin to brown and are heated through.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Calories from Fat
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.