- SERVING SIZE
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
Our Dreamy Sweet Potato Bake is certainly a great go-along to a holiday bird, but this delicious side dish is wonderful all year long. Made from lots of lighter, healthier ingredients you can count on it to deliver great taste.
What You'll Need:
2 large sweet potatoes, scrubbed, peeled, and quartered
3 tablespoons granulated Splenda, brown sugar blend
2 tablespoons liquid egg whites
cup fat-free evaporated milk
1 tablespoon light magarine
What To Do:
- Place potatoes in saucepan and add just enough water to cover; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 15 to 20 minutes, or until potatoes are very tender; drain.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 1-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl and beat until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until heated through.
- This Dreamy Sweet Potato Bake is thick, creamy, and delicious. It's great for holiday dinners, or really anytime of the year. For a little extra flavor try adding in some cinnamon and nutmeg. You can also top this bake off with some chopped pecans for texture.
- Sweet potatoes are so versatile, they even make awesome desserts like this Crustless Sweet Potato Pie.
- Looking for more fantastic sides? Check out our collection of Healthy Potato Recipes: 10 Potato Side Dishes You've Gotta Try.
Don't forget to check out this FREE eCookbook, Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes: 20 Diabetic Recipes for Your Thanksgiving Menu.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
.11 14 16.