Mixed Berry Graham Pudding
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
Here's a great dessert idea for your next summer potluck! Our Mixed Berry Graham Pudding is a creamy, no-bake dessert that's made with just 6 ingredients. You'll love it because it's super easy to throw together and they'll love it because it's so sweet and refreshing - you'll love it for that too!
What You'll Need
- 9 cinnamon graham cracker sheets
- 1 3/4 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 (1-ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, divided
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, divided
- 2 1/2 cups fat-free frozen whipped topping, divided
What to Do
- Line the bottom of a 9-inch square baking dish with 4-1/2 graham crackers; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix until slightly thickened. Let stand 2 minutes, or until soft set. Stir in 3/4 cup each of raspberries and blueberries. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Spread half the pudding over graham crackers; repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Just before serving, dollop with remaining whipped topping and remaining berries.
Garnish with kiwi just before serving for that added pop of color and sweetness.
Read NextPineapple Fluff
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 159
- Calories from Fat 8.9
- Total Fat 1.0g 2 %
- Saturated Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.3g 15 %
- Cholesterol 3.5mg 1 %
- Sodium 248mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %