Tropical Coconut Banana Pudding
- CHILL TIME
- 10 Min
This creamy-as-can-be Tropical Coconut Banana Pudding is so easy to make. You'll love the tropical island flavor, and even better, you'll love that this one is guilt-free!
What You'll Need
- 1 package (.9-ounce) sugar-free instant banana cream pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, toasted
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk until they thicken. Refrigerate about 10 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into glass serving bowl and sprinkle toasted coconut over top.
- Toasted coconut is a real treat when you are watching carbohydrates. To toast, spread coconut in a single layer in a shallow baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees 5 to 10 minutes, or until light golden brown. Stir frequently and check to see that coconut does not burn.
- Interested in more great diabetic desserts? Check out our recipe collection of Creamy Pudding Dessert Recipes: 10 Diabetic Recipes with Pudding.
Read NextPineapple Fluff