Updated May 18, 2018
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 3 Min
Get ready for an intense burst of flavor when you pop in one of our Raspberry Yogurt Bites! These guilt-free fruit snacks are great for waking up your taste buds!
What You'll Need
- 3 (6-ounce) containers light nonfat raspberry yogurt
- 1 (.3-ounce) package sugar-free raspberry-flavored gelatin mix
- 24 fresh raspberries
What to Do
- Line 24 mini muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a 1-1/2-quart microwaveable bowl, combine yogurt and gelatin mix. Microwave on high 2 minutes, then stir. Microwave 1 to 2 more minutes, or until gelatin is completely dissolved, stirring after each minute.
- Place a raspberry in center of each paper liner. Spoon raspberry mixture into paper liners, distributing evenly.
- Refrigerate 4 hours, or until firm.
Feel free to mix and match your favorite flavors of light nonfat yogurt and sugar-free gelatin!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
Calories from Fat
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.