- COOK TIME
Say hello to a lightened up version of a comfort-food classic: Turkey Stroganoff! This is an easy weeknight dinner recipe that you'll surely be asked to make again!
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces medium egg noodles
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless turkey breast, cut into thin strips
cup chopped onion
- 2 large portabello mushrooms with stems removed, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4
cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 1/2
teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain, rinse, return to pot, and cover to keep warm.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray, and heat over medium heat. Add turkey and onion and cook about 5 minutes, or until onion is soft. Add mushrooms and saute 3 to 4 minutes, or until mushrooms are soft and turkey is not longer pink in center. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add flour and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add broth and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; stir in sour cream, mustard, and parsley. Return turkey mixture to skillet and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through. Serve over warm noodles.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.