Stuffed Turkey Cutlets
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
No matter the time of year, turkey is always in style...and Stuffed Turkey Cutlets are an easy way to bring those comforting Thanksgiving flavors to your table!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups corn bread stuffing
- 1 (8-ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 2/3 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 (4-ounce) turkey breast cutlets, slightly pounded
- 1 (12-ounce) jar turkey gravy
What to Do
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine the stuffing, water chestnuts, hot water, butter, 2 tablespoons parsley, and the onion powder; mix well.
Place the turkey cutlets on a work surface; place an equal amount of the stuffing mixture in the center of each and roll up tightly.
Place the rolls seam side down in the baking dish and cover with the gravy. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until no pink remains in the turkey.
Sprinkle with the remaining 2 tablespoons parsley and serve.
Read NextBarbecued Turkey Loaves