- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Here's a fun way to have that broccoli side dish! Not only will you love adding it to your favorite meal, but the kids are gonna love it too! They're easy to make, taste great, and have a lot less carbs than normal potato tots. Plus, these make a perfect go-to snack when you're feeling peckish!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup whole wheat seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place broccoli in boiling water and blanche 2 minutes; drain well.
- Finely chop broccoli and place in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined. Shape about a heaping tablespoon of broccoli mixture into "tater tot" shape and place on baking sheet. Repeat until all mixture is used.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Change it up! Serve these with your favorite dipping sauces, and enjoy!
- For more broccoli side dish recipes check out our scrumptious Anytime Broccoli Salad, our cheesy Broccoli Gratin, and this yummy Roasted Cauliflower & Broccoli Medley!
- We think these would pair perfectly with our Low-Carb Grilled Cheese or, even as a tasty side to this All-American Diner Chicken!
Read Next7 Healthy Squash Casserole Recipes