- SERVING SIZE
- 3/4 cup
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Our Vegetarian Stir-Fry is so delicious, you're going to want to make it again and again! The broccoli, snow peas, bell peppers, and onions add so much flavor, it goes with practically anything! It's a quick and easy side dish that's perfect for any occasion.
What You'll Need
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons blue agave
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 pound fresh snow peas, trimmed
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 onion, cut into half-moons
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, agave, soy sauce, ginger, and cornstarch; mix well and set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, over medium heat, toast sesame seeds 2 to 3 minutes or until golden, stirring frequently. Remove to a plate.
- In the same skillet, over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot. Add broccoli, snow peas, bell pepper, and onion. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add the soy sauce mixture and cook 2 minutes or until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip
- No agave? No problem! Honey will work just fine in its place!
- Our Vegetarian Stir-Fry is a versatile side dish. For more versatility, check out our vegetarian-friendly Artichoke Basil Lasagna Rolls, or, for a taste of the Mediterranean, try our Greek Spinach Pie!
- For a 5-star appetizer, try our Italian Herb-Stuffed Mushrooms or, for something that makes a great appetizer or side dish, and also is a 5-star sensation, try our Stuffed Zucchini Boats!
Read Next7 Healthy Squash Casserole Recipes