Roasted Cauliflower & Broccoli Medley
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Roasting vegetables is an easy and delicious way to bring out their natural sweetness. Plus, using only a small amount of oil and salt keeps this Roasted Cauliflower & Broccoli Medley light and healthy.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets
- 1/2 head broccoli, cut into 1-inch florets
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Parmesan cheese, to taste, for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine cauliflower and broccoli in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Drizzle over the vegetables and toss until well coated.
- Lay the vegetables in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until tender, turning the vegetables halfway through cooking. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
We've got even more great veggie recipes in our collection of Addictive Vegetable Side Dishes: 21 Healthy Vegetable Recipes.
Read NextSkinny Eggplant Parmigiana
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 59
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 0.4g 2 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.4g 3 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 116mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 3.6g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 5 %
- Sugars 1.1g 0 %