Two-Step Meat Loaf Muffins
- COOK TIME
Looking for a quick 'n easy way to whip up meat loaf? In this recipe, we use our muffin tin to bake up a perfectly portioned weeknight supper that pairs with any side dish of your choosing. It's a simple way to manage your portion sizes!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound 95-96% lean ground beef
medium zucchini, shredded
- 1 egg white
cup plain bread crumbs*
teaspoon dried Italian seasoning*
- 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce*, divided
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Coat a 6-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.*
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, zucchini, egg white, bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, salt, and 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce; mix lightly but thoroughly. Divide the beef mixture evenly among the 6 muffin cups. Smooth the tops and spread the remaining 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce over the tops.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear.
- To make this a gluten-free recipe, use nonstick cooking spray with no flour added, a gluten-free bread crumb product, gluten-free barbecue sauce, and seasonings with no added starch from a gluten-containing source.
- If your family loves meat loaf, why not give this quick 'n' easy recipe a new taste each time you make it? Try it with hickory-smoked, honey-garlic, and other types of barbecue sauces for different twists!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.