Updated May 18, 2018
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
Our version of a taco pie is so flavorful, it doesn't even need the tortilla shell. Crustless Taco Pie is a low-carb, weeknight dinner winner that's sure to be a hit with the whole family!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
teaspoon chili powder
teaspoon onion powder
teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2
cup liquid egg substitute
- 1 cup low-fat (1%) milk
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup reduced-fat, shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef, chili powder, cumin, onion powder, and garlic powder 6-8 minutes, or until no longer pink. Evenly spread into pie plate.
- In a large bowl, combine egg substitute, milk, and black pepper. Pour over beef. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake 40 minutes, or until center is set. Remove and let sit 5 minutes.
To really finish off this taco pie, top with some chopped tomatoes, avocado, and a dollop of fat-free sour cream!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Calories from Fat
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.