Sunny Lemon Chicken & Broccoli
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 chicken breast and 1 cup veggies
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
A healthy splash of lemon adds a taste of sunshine to this baked chicken dish. Our Sunny Lemon Chicken & Broccoli is simple to make, and even easier to clean up, since everything is made in foil packets!
What You'll Need
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 8 slices lemon
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 8 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cut 4 (12-inch) squares of foil.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Brush chicken breast halves with canola oil, then evenly sprinkle both sides of chicken with seasoning mixture. Place on foil. Place 2 lemon slices on each chicken breast and top each with 1 cup broccoli and 4 cherry tomato halves. Loosely fold foil over chicken and seal edges.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center. (Be careful when opening steaming packets.)
For more simple Foil Packet recipes, return to our collection page!
Read NextCrispy Oven Fried Chicken