Chocolate Chip Carrot Cookies
Just wait till you take a bite out of these cake-like cookies! Our Chocolate Chip Carrot Cookies have a pillowy-soft texture that makes them incredible. Plus, we added sugar-free chocolate chips to these to make them extra-special.
What You'll Need
cup (1-1/2 sticks) margarine, softened
cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 3/4
cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
cup sugar-free chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream margarine, stevia, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla, then beat in carrots.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to creamed mixture; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool 2 minutes, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 18
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.