Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- CHILL TIME
- COOK TIME
Our Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies have a deliciously chewy texture that makes them a cookie jar favorite. Wash it down with a glass of skim milk and let the smile spread on your face.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2
teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
cup sugar-free chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a small bowl, mix margarine, vanilla and egg; stir in honey. Add to flour mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough 30 minutes, then shape into 14 balls and flatten slightly. Place on baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until brown around the edges. Let cool 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 14
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.