Updated May 18, 2018
Let the Pennsylvania Dutch lead you in the right direction with our Amish Coleslaw. The sweet and tangy flavors of horseradish and white vinegar will excite friends and family who try this dish!
What You'll Need
- 3 1/2
cups shredded cabbage
cup shredded carrots
cup finely diced celery
cup finely diced onion
cup fat-free mayonnaise
teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoons jarred horseradish
- 2 packets Splenda
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine cabbage, carrots, celery, and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon pepper seasoning, horseradish, Splenda, vinegar, and celery seed. Add to cabbage mixture; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
If you loved this Amish Coleslaw, you're gonna love these other Easy Coleslaw Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Calories from Fat
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.