Creamy Dill Chicken Salad
Creamy reduced-fat sour cream adds lusciousness to our Creamy Dill Chicken Salad. Best part? It's a healthy diabetic recipe that's perfect for a light lunch, picnic, or really anytime at all.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill weed
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, stir together sour cream, mayo, dill weed, onion powder and pepper. Add chicken, red pepper, and celery and toss gently to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
If you love this healthy salad recipe, you're gonna love our collection of low carb deli salads!
Read NextYour Very Own Waldorf Salad