Cucumber Ranch Salad
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
While there's no such thing as a bad Cucumber Ranch Salad, our recipe has a bit of something extra. The secret? Adding in some roasted red peppers. It only takes 3-easy steps to make this picnic-perfect cucumber salad. After just one bite, everyone will be asking for seconds--and wondering what makes your Cucumber Ranch Salad recipe better than all the rest.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups sliced cucumbers
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 1/2 cup fat-free Ranch dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine cucumbers and onions.
- Pour ranch dressing over cucumbers and onions. Add slat and black pepper. Stir gently to combine.
- Serve or cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.
Before You Start Cooking!
- Wow, this cucumber salad would be perfect for a picnic! For more great picnic food ideas don't forget to check out our collection of 10 Healthy Picnic Food Recipes.
- If you're looking for some other cool recipes, try our Cool as a Cucumber Dip or our Cool Cucumber Soup!
- Fun Fact!
- Cucumbers are super veresatile fruits. They are said to do many things such as cure bad breath, relieve sunburned skin, and reduce eye puffiness. That's pretty cool! (Get it? Cool!)
Read NextYour Very Own Waldorf Salad