Asian Turkey Cabbage Slaw
If you're a cabbage lover and need a great diabetic recipe to use up leftover turkey, then this recipe is sure to catch your attention. Our Asian Turkey Cabbage Slaw topped off with crunchy ramen noodles is simply delicious.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup cooked, diced turkey
- 5 cups finely shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 3 tablespoons Asian-flavored salad dressing
cup toasted crushed ramen noodles
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
What to Do
- Lightly toss turkey, cabbage, celery, and scallions in large bowl.
- Drizzle with Soy Sauce Dressing and toss lightly. Sprinkle with ramen noodles.
Want to make your own dressing for this slaw? Our recipe for Far East Salad Dressing would be perfect!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.