Carrot Raisin Salad with Apples
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
Our Carrot Raisin Salad with Apples will be a hit at your next potluck, picnic or BBQ. Plenty of fresh fruit flavors make this salad bright and refreshing!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 2 small apples, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 packet Splenda
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine carrots, apples, raisins, and pecans. Add mayonnaise, Splenda, apple-pie spice, and lemon juice. Toss lightly to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
If you don't have apple pie spice on-hand, you can us 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg, and 1/8 teaspoon ginger instead.
Read NextYour Very Own Waldorf Salad