Picnic Pasta Salad
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Nothing says summer more than a picnic-style salad, and this one borrows the ingredients from two favorites - chicken salad and macaroni salad. Our diabetes-friendly version of Picnic Pasta Salad is sure to be included among your most requested diabetic picnic recipes.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrot blend
- 1 1/2 cup cooked reduced-carb pasta
- 2 (4-ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked, cubed
- 2 teaspoons light Asian sesame dressing (see Note)
What to Do
- Cook vegetables according to package directions and drain.
- Combine all ingredients in salad bowl and lightly toss.
Try our recipe for Asian Sesame Dressing. It's light and tasty! Click here to get the recipe.
Read NextGarden Chicken Salad
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 192
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0g 3 %
- Saturated Fat 0.4g 2 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 16g 33 %
- Cholesterol 36mg 12 %
- Sodium 118mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g 14 %
- Sugars 4.2g 0 %