Creamy Orange Quesadillas
These Creamy Orange Quesadillas taste so decadent it's almost hard to believe they're one of our favorite easy diabetic breakfast recipes! Go ahead, enjoy these as your guilty pleasure!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 (8-inch) low-carb whole wheat tortillas
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free orange marmalade
What to Do
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese on each tortilla almost to edges. Spread 1/2 tablespoon marmalade over cream cheese. Fold each tortilla in half and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Heat 3 to 4 minutes, or until cream cheese begins to melt. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.