Strawberry & Cream Rollup
Who needs Paris when you can make your own crepe-like dessert at home?! Our Strawberry & Cream Rollup is guilt-free and filled with delicious fresh fruit. It's so good that sometimes we eat it for breakfast!
What You'll Need
- 1 packet Splenda
- 1 (6-inch) whole wheat, low-carb tortilla
- 1 tablespoon fat-free cream cheese
cup sliced strawberries
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and Splenda. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Lightly coat one side of tortilla with cooking spray and sprinkle with cinnamon mixture.
- Place tortilla, with with cinnamon side down, in hot skillet. Cook 2 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove from skillet Spread cream cheese on uncooked side of tortilla and place strawberries down center. Roll up tortilla, cut in half and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.