Updated May 18, 2018
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Whether you like cinnamon rolls with your morning coffee, or you like to treat yourself to one after dinner...you're gonna love our perfectly portioned Easy Mini Cinnis. These bite-sized cinnamon rolls are great for satisfying your cravings without ruining your diet!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8-ounce) refrigerated, reduced-fat, crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons light margarine, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a small bowl, combine walnuts, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Unroll crescent rolls onto flat surface and pinch seams together to form a large rectangle. Brush margarine evenly over dough, then sprinkle with sugar mixture. Roll up dough jelly-roll style, starting from long side. Cut into 12 equal slices.
- Place slices cut side down into muffin tin. Bake 15 to 17 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and onto serving plate. Serve warm.
If you'd like, you can drizzle a little glaze and sprinkle a few chopped nuts over your mini cinnamon rolls. To make your own glaze: In a small bowl whisk together 1/4 cup of confectioners' sugar with 1 to 2 teaspoons of skim milk.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Calories from Fat
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.