Chocolate Peanut Butter Trifle
- CHILL TIME
If you're looking for the ultimate dessert presentation, make this Chocolate Peanut Butter Trifle in parfait glasses so the decadent layers can win you loads of raves!
What You'll Need
- 1 package (4-serving size) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
cup reduced-fat peanut butter
of a store-bought angel food cake, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
What to Do
- In a large bowl, beat the pudding mix and milk until well combined. Place 1 cup pudding in a medium bowl, reserving the remaining pudding. Add 1 cup whipped topping to the 1 cup pudding; fold until well blended.
- In another medium bowl, beat the peanut butter into the remaining whipped topping until smooth.
- Line the bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish with half of the angel food cake slices. Spread the chocolate whipped topping mixture evenly over the cake slices, followed by a second layer of the remaining angel food cake slices then a layer of chocolate pudding. Spread the peanut butter mixture over the pudding.
- Sprinkle with the chopped peanuts. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
If this Chocolate Peanut Butter Trifle puts a big smile on your face, then be sure to check out our collection of Peanut Butter Desserts We Love!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.