Graveyard Dirt Cups
Our Graveyard Dirt Cups are a diabetes delight. If they aren't reason enough to throw a Halloween party, we don't know what is! They will wow all your guests, adults and kids alike!
What You'll Need
- 1 (1.4-ounce) box instant sugar free chocolate pudding, prepared according to package directions
- 1 1/2 cup sugar-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 12 reduced fat chocolate and vanilla creme sandwich cookies, divided
What to Do
- Evenly divide half the pudding into 6 dessert glasses or plastic tumblers.
- Evenly spoon the whipped topping on next. Then spoon the remaining pudding on the whipped topping.
- In a plastic resealable bag, crush 6 sandwich cookies and evenly sprinkle on the pudding.
- Remove the chocolate half of the remaining sandwich cookies and place a cookie with the vanilla creme sticking out of the pudding cup (see photo).
If you want to add a scary touch, make our Sugar-Free Gummy Worms and have them crawling out of the "dirt!"
Read NextTart Bubblin' Blueberry Crisp