Southern Three-Bean Salad
Updated February 12, 2021
What's a perfect addition to any antipasto platter? Our Southern Three-Bean Salad of course! The high-fiber content of the beans in this dish will help you stay on track with your diet too!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) can no-salt-added cut green beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16-ounce) can no-salt-added red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16-ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
cup sliced ripe olives
cup chopped fresh parsley
cup fat-free Italian dressing
teaspoon minced garlic
teaspoon onion powder
teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine green beans, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, olives, and parsley.
- Add Italian dressing, garlic, onion powder, and pepper; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.