Pronto Polynesian Pork
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
This flavor paradise of Pronto Polynesian Pork is a colorful combination of refreshing fruit, healthy veggies, and tender meat that'll have you feeling like you're sitting down at a luau… right at your own table!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/2 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 (20-ounce) can chunked pineapple in its own juice, drained with liquid reserved
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce*
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ketchup*
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons sugar
What to Do
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the oil over high heat. Add the pork, and stir-fry for 4 to 5 minutes, or until no pink remains.
- Add the pineapple, water chestnuts, broccoli, and bell pepper; stir-fry for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the reserved pineapple juice, the soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, cornstarch, and sugar; mix well. Stir into the pork and vegetable mixture; cook for 4 minutes. Serve immediately.
*To make this a gluten-free recipe, use gluten-free soy sauce, or pure tamari; and use gluten-free ketchup.
Read NextPork Chop Casserole