Sweet Potato Mash
- COOK TIME
- 6 Min
This downright yummy version of Sweet Potato Mash tastes so delicious and comforting, you'll find it hard to believe it's a lightened-up recipe! Dress it up for company, serve it during the holidays, or add it to your weeknight dinner for a healthier way to enjoy your carbs.
What You'll Need
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free maple syrup
What to Do
- Scrub sweet potatoes and prick skins. Cover and cook in microwave on HIGH 6 minutes on each side, or until potatoes are soft. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes.
- Scoop potato from shells into a mixing bowl and mash with fork. Stir in cinnamon, orange peel, and maple syrup. Serve immediately.
Read NextDreamy Sweet Potato Bake