Green Chili Cheese Squares
Updated February 07, 2018
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 square
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
We can't help but brag about this delicious chili cheese recipe. If you take it to your next potluck, the vibrant colors will catch everyone's eye! They won't be able to resist. Our Green Chili Cheese Squares are light and fluffy, with a bold flavor that won't disappoint. The best part is just how easy it is to whip this recipe together!
What You'll Need:
4 cups reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
cups liquid egg substitute
2 tablespoons can mild diced green chilies, drained
cup chopped scallions
large red bell pepper, diced
1 teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon ground cumin
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; spread in baking dish.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cut into 2-inch squares and serve.
Before You Start Cooking!
- Our Easy Mexican Recipes are perfect for your next themed fiesta!
- This Stoplight Salsa will stop your guests in their tracks! Careful. With this great taste, they may never want to leave.
- Did you know that there are 26 species of chile pepper? That's a lot! However, only five are domesticated. So it seems there are 21 species of wild chile peppers! How cool is that?
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
.04 25 16.