- SERVING SIZE
- 2 Tablespoons
Looking for a homemade salsa recipe for your next backyard luau? Then whip up our Hawaiian Salsa for a fresh taste the guests will love! We've added a bit of ginger to add a little something extra, plus, it only takes minutes to make. So, light the tiki torches, turn on the tropical music, and watch everyone do the hula for this one. It's so good, don't be surprised when they ask you for the recipe.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup canned pineapple tidbits, drained, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped Roma tomatoes, seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh jalapeño pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine pineapple, tomatoes, onion, jalapeño, and cilantro; mix well. Stir in garlic, ginger, salt, and lime juice until thoroughly combined.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Our Hawaiian Salsa works great as a dip or as a topper for chicken or fish! Yum!
- For more of that great island taste try our Aloha Refresher's and this delicious Hawaiian Hula Chicken!
- Complete that backyard luau with our Pineapple Upside-Down Bundt Cake! Break out the ukulele and let the good times roll!
Read NextOven-Baked Egg Rolls