Pineapple Upside-Down Bundt Cake
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 (3/4 inch) slice
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
We hope you're ready to celebrate, 'cause our diabetic-friendly Pineapple Upside-Down Bundt Cake is a party in itself. This easy pineapple cake starts off with a simple, sugar-free shortcut, but gets dressed up with some yummy tropical toppings. It's so good, you're going to want to share with everyone!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple slices, drained, with juice reserved
- 4 maraschino cherries
- 1 (16-ounce) package sugar-free yellow cake mix
- Water (enough to make 1 cup liquid with reserved pineapple juice)
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup liquid egg substitute
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a Bundt pan with cooking spray. Pour margarine evenly over bottom of pan and sprinkle brown sugar evenly over margarine. Arrange pineapple slices in a single layer over brown sugar and place a cherry in the center of each slice.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cake mix, pineapple juice with water (enough to make 1 cup liquid), the oil, and eggs until well combined. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes, then invert cake onto a platter. Serve warm, or allow to cool completely before serving.
Read NextBetter-Than-Anything Cake
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Calories 191
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 1.0g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 5.8g 12 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 260mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 35g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 4.2g 0 %