Secret Devilish Chocolate Cake
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 (2-inch) piece
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
We've got a secret ingredient that makes this moist chocolate cake recipe so decadent, you'll never be able to tell that it's diabetes-friendly. What makes our Secret Devilish Chocolate Cake so delicious? We kick this recipe up a notch with diet cola! It's true. Try it for yourself. One bite, and you'll see exactly what we mean.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) package devil's food chocolate cake mix
- 1 can (12-ounce) diet cola
- 1 1/2 cup fat-free whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Add cake mix to large bowl. Break up lumps with your fingers. Fold in cola gradually with large spatula just until mix is moistened.
Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth evenly with spatula.
Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
Spoon 1 tablespoon whipped topping on each serving.
Test Kitchen Tip
- If you love this low-fat moist chocolate cake recipe, then you have to try Low-Fat Desserts You'll Love!
- Diet cola is a pretty tasty ingredient. If you love the taste, try our Caramelized Cola Roast. It's a scrumptious dinner recipe the whole family will enjoy!
- For an added side, make sure to whip up our Baked Balsamic Asparagus!
Read NextBetter-Than-Anything Cake
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 81
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1g 3 %
- Saturated Fat 0.8g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.1g 2 %
- Cholesterol 0.7mg 0 %
- Sodium 143mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 8.6g 0 %