- SERVING SIZE
- 1 (1/2-inch) slice
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
This Lemon Cake is so tasty and beautiful, it's worthy of setting out on your prettiest cake stand or cake platter. This easy lemon cake recipe is made with some convenient sugar-free ingredients, so anyone watching their carbs and sugar intake can enjoy, too!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package sugar-free yellow cake mix
- 2 (4-serving-size) packages instant sugar-free, fat-free lemon pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract, divided
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen sugar-free whipped topping, thawed
- 3 to 4 drops yellow food coloring
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, pudding mix, evaporated milk, oil, water, and 1 teaspoon lemon extract until smooth. Beat in egg substitute until well combined, then pour into Bundt pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes, then remove from pan to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine whipped topping, yellow food coloring, and remaining lemon extract; mix until thoroughly combined. Spread evenly over cake.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
For a tasty and colorful touch, garnish with fresh berries before serving.
Read NextBetter-Than-Anything Cake