Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cup
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
We've turned a classic chicken dinner into a mouthwatering, low-carb casserole! Our Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole is so creamy and satisfying, it'll please even the pickiest of eaters. And because we think you should always eat your veggies, we made sure to include some broccoli in this comforting chicken casserole.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups (9 ounces) shredded cooked chicken
- 4 ounces thinly sliced, low-sodium deli ham, cut into pieces
- 3 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup nonfat milk
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup broccoli florets
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place the chicken in bottom of baking dish. Loosely pile the ham over the chicken.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, margarine, mustard, milk, wine, and pepper; mix well. Stir in 1/4 cup Swiss cheese and broccoli. Spread this sauce over the ham, then sprinkle with remaining Swiss cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through and lightly golden.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu is a classic and delicious dish. Try our other tasty version of Mom's Chicken Cordon Bleu for a nostalgic feeling!
- These Individual Peach-Pineapple Crumblers are the perfect dessert to go with this meal.
- Casserole tonight, stir fry tomorrow. Check out these delicious Easy Stir Fry Recipes!
Read NextChicken and Squash Casserole