Spinach & Artichoke Casserole
Updated May 18, 2018
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
You'll want to get a heaping spoonful of this Spinach & Artichoke Casserole on your plate. It's a creamy and hearty side dish that pairs well with chicken, fish, beef...you name it! The best part? It's ready in just about 30 minutes.
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa, cooked according to package directions
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
teaspoon ground nutmeg
teaspoon black pepper
cup liquid egg substitute
cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot; cook onion and garlic 3 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked quinoa, artichokes, spinach, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, the nutmeg, pepper, and onion mixture; mix well and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and yogurt, then stir into quinoa mixture. Spoon mixture into baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through.
While this is a gluten-free recipe, we suggest double-checking that all of your ingredients are labeled gluten-free if you are following a gluten-free diet.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 7
Calories from Fat
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.