Light King Ranch Chicken Casserole
Updated March 10, 2017
- 10 servings
- SERVING SIZE
- 3/4 cup
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 50 Min
Our Light King Ranch Casserole is a healthier version of your favorite creamy and cheesy Tex-Mex chicken casserole recipe. You won't even need to ring the dinner bell for this one...they'll already be lining up for their serving!
What You'll Need:
1 large onion, chopped
1 large green bell pepper, chopped
2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
2 (10-ounce) cans reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles
1 teaspoon chili powder
teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon black pepper
8 (6-inch) corn tortillas, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 cups reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 3 quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and saute onion and bell pepper over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in chicken, soup, diced tomatoes, chili powder, garlic powder and pepper, remove from heat.
- Layer one-third tortilla pieces in bottom of prepared dish. Top with one-third chicken mixture and one-third cheese. Repeat layers twice. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly.
- Do you have a lot of chicken on hand? Then you might like one of these diabetic-friendly chicken dinner collections!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
.02 15 17.