Orange Ginger Chicken Tenders
- COOK TIME
Mandarin oranges and ginger take simple chicken tenders to a whole new tasty level. This light and healthy version of Asian Chicken Tenders are a super change of pace main dish meal.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2
pound chicken tenders
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 can (11-ounce) mandarin oranges, drained
What to Do
- Rinse chicken tenders and pat dry with paper towels.
- Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray; preheat over medium heat. Add half the chicken tenders and cook until no longer pink and lightly browned on both sides. Remove and set aside. Add remaining chicken tenders to skillet, adding additional cooking spray as needed. Cook until no longer pink and lightly browned on both sides.
- Return set-aside chicken to skillet. Stir in orange juice, soy sauce, and ginger. Cover and simmer about 10 minutes. Add mandarin oranges and simmer an additional 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.