Updated June 25, 2018
- SERVING SIZE
- 1/2 Cup
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Tired of having the same ol' tuna or chicken salad for lunch? Change things up with our recipe for Russian Chicken Salad. It's a low-carb chicken salad with lots of yummy ingredients mixed in. Once you give it a try, we know it's bound to be a regular on your menu!
What You'll Need
- 2 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon mustard
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1 dill pickle, chopped
red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- In a small saucepan, place chicken in enough water to cover; bring to a boil over high heat. Cook 10 to 15 minutes, or until no pink remains.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, mustard, salt, and pepper; mix until smooth.
- Drain chicken, allow to cool slightly, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces. Add chicken and remaining ingredients to sour cream mixture; mix well. Cover and chill 1 hour before serving.
We like to serve each portion over a slice of light, whole wheat bread with lettuce and tomato!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.