Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken
- SERVING SIZE
6 ounces chicken and 1/2-cup vegetable mixture
- COOK TIME
3 Hr 30 Min
Say "aloha!" to this flavorful recipe for Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken. It's our tropical twist on pulled chicken, featuring some of your favorite Big Island ingredients - pineapple and teriyaki sauce. Your family will really enjoy this one!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2
pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 scallions, sliced
What to Do
- In a 5-quart or larger slow cooker, place chicken; top with bell pepper and pineapple.
- In a small bowl, combine teriyaki sauce, pineapple juice, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic; mix well. Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 3 hours or until chicken is fork-tender. Shred chicken with 2 forks. Sprinkle with scallions and cook uncovered 30 minutes more or until sauce has thickened.
If you love this Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken, then you should really check out our collection of Healthy Tropical Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.