- SERVING SIZE
- 1 wedge
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
This garden-fresh delight is a baked frittata recipe you have to add to your weekly menu! Chock-full of yummy veggies and ooey gooey cheddar cheese, this is a protein-packed breakfast that will start the day off right!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup cooked shredded hash browns
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Coat an 8-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Over medium heat, cook broccoli, red bell pepper, and onions 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine egg substitute, basil, black pepper, and cheese; mix well. Stir in vegetables and hash browns. Pour mixture into pie plate.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until set in center. Cut into 4 wedges and serve.
Read NextItalian Sausage Frittata
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 246
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 2.7g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 35g 70 %
- Cholesterol 10mg 3 %
- Sodium 167mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 37g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 1.0g 0 %