Loaded Egg Muffins
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 muffin
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
If your mornings are always a little rushed, then you're going to want to bake up these Loaded Egg Muffins. You can make 'em at the start of the week, store 'em in the fridge, and just reheat them when you're ready to eat. It's the perfect, low-carb, protein-packed breakfast for busy folks!
What You'll Need
- 3 breakfast turkey sausage links, cooked according to package directions
- 5 egg whites
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh, chopped, broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 6 muffin cups with cooking spray. Cut sausage into 1/2-inch pieces. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg whites, eggs, milk, and pepper. Stir in broccoli; mix well.
- Pour egg mixture evenly into muffin cups. Place sausage into each muffin cup, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until muffins are firm in center. Remove from oven and gently go round each egg with a knife. Serve immediately.
Read NextMushroom and Spinach Egg Bake