You're going to love these Cannoli-Stuffed Strawberries! We took the creamy insides of a cannoli and stuffed it into large strawberries to create a low-carb, sweet treat that you're gonna find irresistible! You may never stuff a shell again.
What You'll Need
- 6 large strawberries, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon sugar
teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Slice stem ends off strawberries and remove half of flesh inside each berry half.
- In a small bowl, mix ricotta cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Spoon mixture into a small resealable plastic bag, snip off a corner of the bag, and squeeze mixture evenly into strawberry halves.
- Top with chocolate chips and serve, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.