Strawberry Ghosts & Goblins
Our Strawberry Ghosts & Goblins are a perfect diabetes snack to include at your next Halloween shindig. Even those without diabetes will love indulging in these festive fruits!
What You'll Need
- 15 fresh strawberries, washed and patted dry
- 1 (16-ounce) container sugar-free vanilla frosting
- 30 miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon miniature semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the frosting for 10 second increments, stirring until smooth and pourable.
- Dip strawberries in frosting and place on waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Press chocolate chips into frosting for eyes. Refrigerate 5 minutes.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon chocolate chips until smooth. Dip a toothpick into chocolate and draw a mouth for each ghost.
- Let frosting firm up and serve.