Chocolate Peppermint Parfaits
This classic combination of chocolate and mint will have everyone asking for seconds. But the best part about our Chocolate Peppermint Parfaits is that they are guilt-free, so you can indulge now and then.
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2
cups fat-free half-and-half
- 2 (4 serving-size) packages sugar-free fat-free chocolate instant pudding mix
cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 1/2
cup fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 sugar-free peppermint patties, chopped
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk together half-and-half and pudding mix until combined. Stir in sour cream, vanilla and peppermint extract until smooth.
- Divide half of mixture evenly into 6 parfait or wine glasses. Top each with 2 tablespoons whipped topping. Top with remaining pudding mixture. Chill 1 hour or until completely cool.
- Garnish each serving with 2 tablespoons whipped topping and some chopped peppermint patties.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.