Asian Chicken Salad
- 5 Min
You're going to love the healthy, easy homemade Toasted Sesame Dressing that you'll drizzle over our diabetic recipe for Asian Chicken Salad. The taste really pops, and the only thing left is to pass out the chopsticks and enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage or coleslaw mix
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup sliced water chestnuts, rinsed and drained
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons Toasted Sesame Dressing (see Note)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, chicken, water chestnuts, and scallions.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss lightly. Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Check This Out!
Read NextSpeedy Fajita Salad