Southwestern Chicken Salad
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
Turn your next weeknight dinner into a colorful fiesta with our throw-together Southwestern Chicken Salad. Serve each portion on a romaine lettuce leaf or with a low-fat tortilla. Even if only one person in the family needs healthy fare, the whole gang will love this meal!
What You'll Need
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups cooked, chunked boneless, skinless chicken breast (12 ounces)
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Thumbs-up for gluten-free meal plans!
Read NextAnytime Broccoli Salad